Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Joy Dare 2013 - Day 35

3 Gifts Found When Bent Down

1. Hugs
I love when I get hugs from my kids. To get them from my boys I either have to sit down or bend down. Anna's getting so tall I can stand up straight for her hugs.

2. Legos
The boys usually like to drag the buckets of Legos into the living room to play. I suppose the gift in bending over is finding the leftover Legos that are hiding in the carpet so I don't step on them when I am unaware. Legos really are a gift though. Countless hours of creating and playing with my boys have been logged because of them.

3. Humility
On Monday mornings I go to Leadership Training Circle for BSF (Bible Study Fellowship) we begin every session with prayer.
On our knees.
There is humility in bending down on my knees before God.

No comments:

Post a Comment