A Song Heard
Tony and I recently discovered a new band.
Rend Collective Experiment
{bonus: they're Irish}
Listening to their new album today was definitely a gift. But these guys do a version of my absolute favorite hymn, so that's the one I chose.
Take a listen here:
A Soft Word
Hmmmm.....I can't say I hear too many of those around our house.
Unless it's when one of the boys whispers the word "fart."
But, I have to say that whenever Ty says the words "Mom, wanna snuggle" I definitely get all soft inside. And thankfully he still utters those words on a regular basis.
He's a heart melter.
A Light Seen
The lightbulbs on my microhood (I think that's the technical term for the microwave that hangs above the stovetop) have been burnt out for almost a year now.
Cooking dinner can get a little dark, especially in the winter. But for the life of me I could not find the specialty lightbulbs that fit the darned thing.
But thanks to our Handyman friend who can't help but step in and help out when he sees a need. He tracked down those not so typical lightbulbs and delivered them to me.
Let there be light!
No comments:
Post a Comment