Truth be told, the date on my last post makes me a little sad.
Truth be told, I've returned just for me.
Truth be told, I'm probably the only one here anyway. I've been gone so long it's probably a ghost town around these here parts.
I'm coming back to the roots of my blog. I originally started blogging back in 2006 because I was lonely. We had just moved to a new city where I knew no one. But I saw and grasped on to the glimpses of God in my life...of what He was showing me and teaching me...and I wanted to document them. And by documenting them I started looking at life through a new lens. A healthy and fun and grateful lens.
I have no earth shattering prose or analogies. I offer no recipes for success or fortune. But I will find joy...daily...and I will share. I take the dare and will do my best to share.
January 1 Joy Dare: 3 Gifts Heard
The sound of my boys sorting through Legos (and believe you me we have a lot of Legos to sort through)
The sounds of Uno Roboto during Family Game night (unfortunately Mr. Roboto didn't drown out the sounds of the 4 year old crying every time he had to draw another card)
Hearing this girl say "I love you, Mom". The older they get, the less they say it (embarassing!) but I'll take it every chance I can!
And in my true procrastinator fashion, I'm posting this one just before the deadline of midnight.
Happy New Year!
Seek Joy! Be Grateful! Love Jesus!



No comments:
Post a Comment